Thursday, May 17, 2012


Hi dear Practical Writers, I am very happy to have received a comment from a student and I have added more information to the previous introduction.  Please feel free to comment and make suggestions!!


Hello,
My name is Simone Salles and I will be your instructor for the Practical Writing online course.   I have been an English teacher for about 15 years, and I love what I do.  I have majored in English (Letras) and have always taught at private courses, In fact, teaching at language schools is more fulfilling to me.  I have been a teacher at CTJ for a total of 12 years; therefore, I have witnessed many changes along these years, and online courses are part of those changes.  I am really looking forward to working with this group. I hope we have a great opportunity to share and improve our writing skills.

Simone


Questions:


* What other information could be included in this paragraph?
* How could this introduction be better connected?
* Do you think the picture plays an important role in an online introduction? Why (not)?

No comments: